Warren Drilling in Dexter City, OH is looking to hire a Truck Driver Class A – Winch Truck.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include, but are limited to:
- Drive truck hauling drilling rig components and associated equipment safely and efficiently.
- Responsible for pre and post-trip inspections of trucks and trailers.
- Responsible for securing loads properly and delivering equipment.
- Must comply with all company, customer, and industry policies and procedures. To include all PPE requirements, safety policies, and safe work practices. No exceptions.
- Must be dependable, trustworthy, have a positive attitude, and work well with others.
- Must be drug-free and pass pre-employment, random, and job location spot tests.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours meeting a demanding schedule.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2 years plus experience preferred with heavy haul/winch exp.
- CDL A license with a clean record (insurable).
- Current DOT physical.
- Oil and gas industry training a plus, ie. Safeland, OSHA, Equipment Operator cards, H2S awareness, and other related certifications/education and or training.
Pay and Benefits:
- Good hourly pay and overtime.
- Expense allowance.
- Health Insurance.
Warren Drilling provides services to the oil and gas industry since 1944. We specialize in trucking and rig moving.